This building served as both a male and female residence hall during its year of occupancy. It was named in honor of C.W. Luckie, 1889-1909. He was vice-principal, treasurer, and professor of English and Latin. Construction 1909.
Date of Digitization
J.B . Coleman Library
City of Publication
© 2021 Prairie View A & M University
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Prairie View A&M University
Prairie View A&M University, "Luckie Hall Men's and Women's Dormitory- 1909" (2018). Historical Buildings Collections. 5.