Foster Hall building served as a male residence hall. The hall was named in honor of Texas A & M University official, Lafayette Lumpkin Foster. Men's dormitory ( Junior Men) opened in 1909 and was demolished in 1980.
Date of Digitization
J.B . Coleman Library
City of Publication
© 2021 Prairie View A & M University
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Prairie View A&M University
Prairie View A&M University, "Foster Hall Men's Dormitory - 1909" (2018). Historical Buildings Collections. 4.