This building served as a residence hall for male athletes. It was named in honor of Henry Schumacher, a member of the Texas A & M University Board of Directors. 1926 – 1943. Men’s dormitory opened in 1941 and was demolished in 1981.
Date of Digitization
J.B . Coleman Library
City of Publication
© 2021 Prairie View A & M University
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Prairie View A&M University
Prairie View A&M University, "Schumacher Hall Men’s Dormitory - 1941" (2018). Historical Buildings Collections. 15.